Facilitating Attachment in Children Class- starting in April!
Would you like to strengthen family bonds, understand the impact of early trauma, and improve your child’s behaviors? I would love for you to join me in April for a three parenting parenting class on Facilitating Attachment in Children Training (FACT). This class will be held in my office, April 7, 14, and 28 (skipping the 21st) from 9am to 12pm. The class will be small (limit 12) and packed full of great information.
The Fact Class is designed to help parents:
- Identify the root of their children’s behaviors
- Learn effective methods to calm reactive and misbehaving children
- Strengthen parent-child bond
- Identify the impact of past trauma on the parent-child relationship
- Heal the hurt child through attunement, nurturing messages, and comforting touch
- Facilitate attunement between caregivers and children
class one: (April 7)
- attachment & trauma 101
- calming the storm: balancing the brain through mindfulness
class two: (April 14)
- responding with attunement: looking beyond the behaviors
class three: (April 28)
- boundaries & consequences with love and empathy
- strengthening attachment through play and fun
This three week, nine hour class is only $85 for an individual or $125 for two people! You can register by emailing me at robyn at gobbelcounseling dot com. You can also click on this link to fill out the registration paperwork.
I hope you’ll join us! It will be a great way to add to your parenting toolbox AND meet other parents who are sharing your journey.
Robyn Gobbel, LCSW is a child and family therapist in Austin, Texas specializing in adoption, trauma, and attachment counseling.